Monday, November 2, 2009

Some layouts

I have just started a course on blogging and having lots of visitors - Haere mai (welcome) to my class mates from Shimelle's blogging for scrapbookers!! So I hope that my blog will be even better (all singing and dancing LOL) and I am looking forward to this class. Thank you for you kind comments too.

Anyway thought I'd post some piccies of some layouts (scrapbooking) I have done recently. Most of them are of the wedding we went back the UK for last year. It was my cousins wedding (kia ora Liz and Chris) and Lou was a bridesmaids and Key a usher and they both looked gorgeous. The other is about our ex batt hens.

Hope you like them.












12 comments:

  1. I love that chooks LO! Hasn't class been a lot of fun already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts! I love the layering you did with the flower, chipboard bird, and stamp! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the singing and dancing... ;-) But your blog already looks pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are stunning....and I love your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great close=up shots of the layouts!

    Thanks for the kind words on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your layouts are beautiful. I look forward to visiting often and I'll see you in Shimelle's class! ~april

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Layouts. I love you chucks. I have chucks too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Layouts, thanks for your comment on my blog. I thought the photo at Clarks was such a cute thing to do! Didn't know it existed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely blog :-) Great layouts too - I am so in awe of scrapbookers! Looking forward to picking up lots of tips and hints from visiting your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous LOs, love the pretty button border between posts too! It's Chrissy here from the Blogging course.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your layouts, especially the ones about the chickens. See you in class.

    ReplyDelete