Tuesday, November 17, 2009

busy busy busy........

well work has hit an all time peak with my colleague leaving I have gotten some of his trainees aswell as mine and some new ones - so I have now 18!!! I am suppose to only have 12 but can take 15 so gulp!! but then hopefully that gets me sorted for next year.

Also I did a cyper crop over the weekend and it was FABBY and did some cool stuff I am proud of so piccies to come of those.

And I am late with some of my assessments for one of the course I am doing (naught girl TUT TUT!!) so need to get A into G and get sorted on that as my next workshop is in about 2 weeks, my trainees think it's so funny I am behind (wish I did).

So that's why the posts have dried up a bit but I'll soon be back to normal and catch up with the prompts from Shimelle's course too (behind on that too!!!)

Right Ka kite (see you soon)






No comments:

Post a Comment