Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lesson One - paving our way to pastures new


Well the course Blogging for scrapbookers, a course I am doing on line, is well and truly running YAY!!!
SO here's my entry.
This course is to try and 'bridge' the gap and use a blog to record our lives - not just using 12 x 12 cardstock etc. I must admit sometimes I do get 'bogged' down by the scrapbooking (which I love don't get me wrong) and the fact I just don't get the time to record it all. I have all these ideas in my head and yet why oh why do they disappear when I sit in front of photos, cardstock and pretty paper??? So I hope that by blogging (as well as showing my family in the UK our lives that we lead here and that's why we are so far away from them) that it frees up my mind so I don't feel like I have to create a layout for every memory but just record the special ones.
I hope that makes sense - it does to me.





5 comments:

  1. love all those colours behind your computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Good luck in Shimelle's class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just popped over from shimelles look forward to seeing what you get up too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with scrapping the special memories of life. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the font you used on your titles. I hope your able to meet your goals for the class. I am a classmate from Blogging for Scrapbookers.

    ReplyDelete