Sunday, March 7, 2010

This week we.....



Well it was a good friends birthday party. J is one of the nicest people you could meet, we met him as we have a shared love of Everton Football Club. J is from Blackpool but is a manic blue, one of his presents was the flag pole, another the Everton (YAY) flag his wife and kids bought him a personalised number plate "TOFEEZ". Here are some piccies from his birthday party



The birthday boy himself with Key both in their kits of course!!!



I went to a bead class with my good friend Ange. She does a bit of beading and we thought it would be fun to take a class or two. We saw this real pretty necklace and was told it was easier then it looked, you crocheted with the wire. Now I am a crocheter so thought I'd have a go and it look so pretty. Well I managed it but poor Ange - well lets just say she is going to wear the beads in the bag!!! But we did laugh all the way home. It could only happen to me or her. Anyway I am chuffed to say I made this and I just love it.



Then L had been asked to sing at Mass. She did really well as the others did too. It's lovely to hear her sing and I know that the people at church love it and they always come up and tell her at the end. We are so proud of her. Ka Pai Lou, love you lots xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment