Saturday, August 29, 2009

Spring is here.....

spring is here,
it's the best time of the year
(I have Little Bill singing that in my head)

or another line from a David Byrne song
"when seasons lose their grip"

which is certainly happening here in NZ, there are lots of blossom on the trees in the garden (still more to come) and the daffs are well out too.


This isn't a blossom really, they are leaves (I know they look like flowers), I have fell in love with these (they grow into a 'tree') since getting here. They make great 'cut flowers'. So we have one in our garden now. I just love it.



This is peach blossom, makes me laugh - I always think of M&S body lotion when I was younger and here is the real thing in MY garden. Don't know if we will get fruit we can eat this year.



Shows you how tame these girls are getting.



New sense of the word "spring chicken" it's Rose looking for worms in the leaves. Cute aye!

No comments:

Post a Comment