Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scrap Sunday

Feel really pleased with myself, as the kids went out and about today and the weather was crook.
I did some scrapbooking.
I have felt that it was becoming an issue with scrapbooking and I had really lost it. Couldn't see the point, wasn't any good etc etc. In saying all this, the last couple of weeks I have had to look back on certain layouts for different reason, e.g. the trainees were talking about jiu jitsu and I told them about Key and Lou being black belts. I got the scrapbook out and took it in to show them. But I read it myself, it gave me the info I had forgot (how old they were) but it gave my feelings on it and reading it brought it right back to me. So I felt the importance of it.
So today I bite the bullet and did 3 Los. Yes don't faint.
I will upload the piccies when it's day light and put them on here.
But I feel good about it and that's the point too.

No comments:

Post a Comment